Friday, February 13, 2015

1 Year Recap

Last Sunday marked 1 year since I first left for Haiti. Where did the time go.....  I spent some time trying to recap my last year and the my memories, and did a great job in my head, but when I went to write it didn't quite turn out the way I had hoped. So I decided to not share.

 It amazes me daily how much I can possibly think about!! :)

I have posted a few things since returning from my trip. but for the most part I have kept pretty quiet, so today I have decided to open back up and share a few things. Its been a struggle, but I am happy to report that I have a few things up my sleeve and I am excited to get things moving in a positive direction!!

I have been doing a lot of behind the scenes work- mostly just in my head, but I am actually making some progress on paper.

I am going back to Haiti in April to work and visit with the kids, visit friends, help my housemates with their pretty awesome Harvest 107 projects, establish new connections through multiple organizations I have been in communication with, and begin this new milestone.

I would love to have your support on this adventure as well as following along for updates and progress made!!!



Much Love-
  Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment