Monday, March 24, 2014

Birthday Bashes and Clean Puppies

Today we celebrated all February and March Birthday. This is a total excuse, but with all the visitors these past few months the birthday celebrations fell short. 

Along with Christmas, I LOVE birthday, and I love to make them a huge deal- regardless if the other person wants it or not (wink wink). So I was feeling pretty crummy about not being able to make these as big of a deal as I do in the states, but we were still able to make it pretty special for them. And they had a good day. We celebrated with balloons and yummy cakes. And right before lunch... hopefully the nannies don't hate us too much. :)





Jordan- who arrived with her mother last Thursday also celebrated with her Birthday with us!!!  The Sweet 16. We baked a cake for her and are enjoying her festivities this evening :) :).  

After lunch, I decided today was the day. We applied flea medication last week to all the dogs, and I knew they needed a bath. So we bathed all 5 dogs. They stood super still and enjoyed getting the scrub down. Afterwards, they do like any other dog and sun bathed. They are slowly getting more comfortable with me and the kids are being nicer to them, so it was wonderful to see them sitting outside around the kids and playing. Feels a little like home :)  Dogs here are so different than they are in the states, so its refreshing to see the puppies get a little special treatment!!!! Made me miss my little one back home though....




No comments:

Post a Comment